Monday, April 2, 2007

A Good Friend Will Kick You In The Butt

Thanks, Laura, for the kick in the rear. Spring Break ended today. I can get back to my regular routine. Isn't it so easy to sleep in a little bit and take a little extra time to get ready? Then before you know it, its time to head out the door to go to work. The other thing is, because I didn't have a kid to pick up at school, it was really easy for me to stay at work a little longer than normal. Add to that, major teen stress issues and you've got a recipe for "oh poor, poor pitiful me". OK, enough kevetching. I'm back on track. Eating sensibly, walking regularly, drinking lots of water and going to bed and rising at my regular times. Let's hitch up those ponies and hit it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I've been doing really well on the bike, even upped my time this week and starting changing up the weight loss programs (pre-programed into the machine with hills, etc.) and that's working well. I'm still only having a Pepsi occassionally, maybe 3 times a week...but this week has kicked my butt with wanting fatty, salty, sweet foods...all the things I know are bad for me I put in my mouth. It's like I saw that I had lost 23 pounds and I went on a binge. Ugh, I feel like poo and I even when I try to get on the bike or walk instead of eating I'm just not getting over the hump. Now I'm the one needing a kick in the rear. HELP!