Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Weaterman and I are finally on the same page

Love this springtime weather. Cool/cold in the mornings and then just perfect in the afternoon. Oh for 76 degrees year round. A little rain between 2am and 4am and then gorgeous 76 all the time. Time for me to shake things up a bit. Not sure what that entails yet, but I feel the need to branch out and try something new. I definately need the exercise now. If not for the benefits to the bod, then for the benefit to the brain. The endorphin is your friend. Seek the mood elevators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sick of the rain! But things are feeling better over here in will power. I feel like I'm mostly back on track with not craving all the bad stuff and making good food choices again. I'll be anxious to see if this week is period week cuz I'm hoping that last week was PMS and then maybe I can learn to expect it and overcome it in advance and control it a better bit.

Have fun on your walks this week - have you tried any of those mediation tapes/cd's that you can walk to? To help ease stress?