Friday, April 27, 2007

Five Days, Baby!!

Wow, for the first time in a long time, I did the walk 5 days in a row. No big deal you say, au contraire. It is a very big deal. I'm really having a hard time and I know what its all about. I need a buddy. I didn't realize how pathetic I was about this until not long ago. I was driving home and saw a woman walking my route. Who is that, I asked myself. Do I know her? I was so tempted to stop and introduce myself and see if she was looking for a walking buddy too. Can you spell PATHETIC? I can. In caps. So last night I was talking to DeeDee and I told her that we really needed to walk together. Now DeeDee is no bigger than a minute. A stiff breeze would blow her away, but she could use the cardio. She just needs to get up earlier in the morning. Like more than 10 minutes before leaving to take the kids to school. I'll work on that. Anyway, Yeah me for making 5 days in a row. And yeah, Chloe for going with me. But she's not much in the conversation department.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big YEAH! for you girlie! I'm proud of ya. The girls are kind of my riding buddy, but they've been gone so much lately that they've been falling down on the job...which means I suck cuz I'm trying to blame them for me not riding. My allergies have been so bad this spring that getting outside is not happening, but I have no excuse for only being on the bike 2 days last week. And I've put on 5 pounds. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to share my news...not only have I ridden the bike 4 times already this week, but I've increased my time and distance and speed! And I discovered a cool trick. I can't seem to do every day cuz it bothers my bad leg, but I can do twice in one day (morning and night) and then give my leg a day of rest. So I did that on Tuesday and I'm doing a second ride tonight too. I'm stoked! And I do have to thank you, cuz this blog is helping motivate me - well that and knowing I'm coming to see you in a little over a month. LOL