Monday, March 19, 2007

Fell Off The Wagon

The wagon drove away and kept on going. I said in my blog description that I wanted to use this blog to keep me honest. Nothing gets more honest than the last post date; Jan. 19. What's today? March 19. Hummm, two months. What have I been doing for two months. I've been NOT walking outside. The old too cold, too icy, too windy crap again. But truely, I got lazy. I got too into my inside hobbies and not interested enough in my outside hobby which I really do love. I love the feeling of walking and being out and moving. I'll tell you what I don't like. I don't like the feeling of starting over. I don't like that it takes months to get to a certain level of fitness and moments to undo it all. I don't like that at all. So, here I am; hopping back on Shanks Ponies. Ready to give it another go. I'm gonna go round up some support. Cuz I need it really bad.

March 19, 2007
walked with Chloe this morning. Down the hill and back up again. Less than a half mile, but the second half is 8 blocks of straight up. Tired, winded, but refreshed. Nice weather. Feels good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Good for getting out there today. I'm getting ready to get back on the bike...it's been a little less than a week but it was about a week before that too...so today starts the every week day trek. Once I've done it everyday for a week or two, I'm going to add walking every other day, but right now they'd have to scrap me off the pavement at the end of the road most probably. Thanks for reminding me of this place! I had forgotten all about it. I've got it marked now and I'll be back and we can keep each other in line!